~A letter to myself~

On your journey to settle down, stop yourself from doing stupid act(due to so called pure love)and prepare for future... you will experience good days and bad days. Imagine that you are on a roller coaster ride. You will have a lot of ups and downs, but when the ride comes to its final stop, you will feel an inner peace and you will be free.

On the days when you feel trapped, hopeless and feel like giving up, those are the days you need to fight even harder. Never give up, because TRUE GOAL is worth fighting for.there always a evil d**n voice trying to pull you into mud. Remember that those voices are only lying to you, and if you continue to listen to them, they will destroy you, burn you and turn you into ash. You are stronger than those voices and you can go against them. The more you go against them, the weaker they will become. Each time you do succeed and ignore those voices, you are another step closer to be better.

It is very important that you do seek advices and supports during your lonely, misery and painful time. No one can do this alone and it is okay to ask for listener..but never forget to pray..Allah always be with us... Many of us feel too ashamed to admit to another person that we have a love distraction. You need someone to help you deal with and come to terms with the underlying issues that are causing you to do this to yourself. It's not easy to open up to someone and talk about how you are feeling, but it is necessary.the story starts..jeng3..

I was always the type of person who kept everything to myself because I didn't want to bother anyone with my stupid,and 'ngada-ngada' problems..except one of my teacher..ho3. I still find it difficult to reveal my true feelings, but I continue to do so, because I know it's what I have to do in order to free myself from love traps. I personally feel, i have to heal the mind, before i can totally heal the feeling.Like someone said "mending the heart"..credit to HER.. Each day I continue to try my hardest to take good care of myself. I don't always succeed, but I continue trying. I know that I will probably never be success but....i am Ridhwan, give up is not familiar to me~~




nearly 4 a.m..
so Zzzzzz....
(pretending to sleep)^^

2 comments:

Nabil MJ said...

huhu...
Mari sini doktor cinta nak merawat..
Tell me ur 'love prob' and i'll try 2 settle it it..hehe

Don't believed in me?Naa..Not a big deal.It's a free consultation after all..

Mood jiwang??huhu-The time has come..Cepat book tarikh for next year.So far,4 tarikh dah di booked..Hehe,,Mak Lang Ani,Ilham,Aiman,Abg Faiz..u?Cepat2!!

Ana 'chup' nk jg pngapit nta pulak..kekeke

~Ridhwan~ said...

naa...i already hv consultant =)
im not puzzling bout dis love feeling cos i noe it will not be long...when busy time comes then it'll go tru da wind..~~

Post a Comment