As time goes by.


As time goes by....
appreciate the little things in life, for one day you may look back and
realize they were the big things.I really learnt something from my experiences..and they taught me how to b more2 responsible. I hope i wouldn't do same mistake again and hope i can b more responsible to others.

Ya Allah the almighty, the Greatest..
I would rather be able to appreciate things I cannot have
than to have things I am not able to appreciate..

i remember a quote...

"Make it a habit to tell people thank you.
To express your appreciation, sincerely and without the expectation of anything in return.
Truly appreciate those around you, and you'll soon find many others around you.
Truly appreciate life, and you'll find that you have more of it."

xtra..i felt like common person rite now, i gained s'thing very2 useful when i'm in matri but i've 'scratch' my status as 'Budak Matri'...hu3..i hope prayers from all of u. Please don't look down at me although i'm guilty..Each words from 'dia' seems directly hilited to me.. .i hope ur positive statements and advices!!!.really..

so..Gud Luck Ridhwan

0 comments:

Post a Comment